Please plan to join in “Our Lenten Journey” as we revisit and renew our beginnings along the Christian journey of salvation.
– March 6, 2019 Ash Wednesday Service, Rev. Sande Kimbel, 3:00 p.m. Chapel
Wednesday Evening Speakers, 4:30-6:00 p.m. Wilson Fellowship Hall
– March 13, 2019 – The Meaning of Lent, Rev. Gary Kennedy
– March 20, 2019 – Humility, Rev. Ron Hamilton
– March 27, 2019 – Personal Sacrifice, Rev. Jon Ierley
– April 3, 2019 – Repentance, Rev. Tom Wick
– April 10, 2019 – Prayer, Rev. Ruth Bloom
– April 19, 2019 – Good Friday Art Sermon, Rev. Steve Marshall, 3:00 p.m. Sanctuary
In addition to the speakers, the Wednesday evening sessions in Wilson Fellowship Hall will include a variety of activities, including prayers, hymns, skits, fellowship, and a light meal. The cost for the Wednesday evening session in Fellowship Hall each week is $5.00, which will help defray expenses. Tickets will be on sale at the Saturday Sabbath service, between Sunday services in Wilson Fellowship Hall, and in the church office starting March 2, 2019. Tickets must be purchased for each evening session no later than the Sunday preceding the upcoming Wednesday.